Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 28, 2016 haikus


My February 28, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
seed planting for Spring

~What will the Master
Gardener grow in my mind
body and spirit?

~I dig the hole and
create space and look for signs
that it's time to plant

~My own growth is my
work There is sacredness within
The Artist paints me

~I ask the Artist
to guide me as I paint my
Life on my Canvas

~Today I welcome
changes that come from drawing
close to the Divine

~Am I open to
being transformed renewed in
my mind to see fresh?

~Life is a journey
through change Do my attitudes
and thoughts reflect grace?

~Am I embracing
change and allowing Holy
Spirit to work me?

~Am I seeing the
Divine in circumstances
and people today?

~The inner knowledge
of the Divine is always
within my being

~I am protected
by the living loving good
Presence within me
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment