Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My January 28, 2016 haikus

My January 28, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Contentment
to my steps for Peace

~In ev'rything do
unto others what you would
have them do to you

~For this sums up the
Law and the Prophets Matthew
says in 7:12

~Where can I show small
kindnesses and treat others
with love and respect?

~Do I welcome those
I don't know as friends part of
our world family?

~Do I show love in
practical ways putting love
into my actions?

~Do I bless the world
as I express peace and call
forth visions of peace?

~In my heart do I
show understanding with no
borders between us?

~When I meet strangers
and friends do I smile and speak
words of connection?

~Do I envision
a borderless world with all
people united?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment