Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2016

My March 12, 2016 haikus


My March 12, 2016 haikus

~Today I bring
Planetary Stewardship
to the Earth's Spirit

~How can I be a
better steward of Earth~ God's
splendid creation?

~Am I becoming
influential? Sustaining
the world around us?

~In my heart's sacred
temple my heart field fills with
Mother's grace to share

~She's with me in both
joyful emerging and in
challenging descent

~Staying present and
being with what I feel leads
me on my heart's path

~Guiding hand at my back
Help me find my way in
to my heart's chambers

~I just need to be
myself and trust Big Mama
to flow life through me

~What example am
I setting by my actions?
Am I flowing Love?

~Am I offering
the gift of compassionate
listening to all?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment