Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2016

March 12, 2016 My Paper Altar outside and inside

Outside of my paper altar

 February 24, 2016 at 8:44pm
I FINALLY painted my new moon paper altar onto the orange painted paper with the gold heart glued on it and mailed to me by Merrie Faith.
I searched high and low and could not find one single baby picture of me so I copied pictures of kewpie dolls onto thick paper and cut them out and glued them on with glitter glue
since my Daddy painted kewpie dolls for $40/wk @ the year round fair in Knoxville TN where he was attending University when I was born.
I painted a red thread connecting them and purple flowers
and wrote my 2016 spiritual focus words WILD DELIGHT in the center of one of the flowers.
Here I sit in reverent innocence @ the doorway to the Cathedral of my Heart.
I stop to smell the flowers and be in awe and wonder
awaiting with excited eager anticipation...


March 12, 2016 at 7:57pm

Inside my paper Altar
My Belonging Moon
My Moon of Belonging
Snuggled right up against my Tree of Life
There is a Spirit House
Where the Light is always shining for me
The very Tree grows heart chambers as it's leaves
Underneath it are the good red roots of Gaia Mother Earth
Inside this tree my Muse and I can share tea and talk with SHEKHINAH
Her heart blood rises up in the Tree and me
She is the daughter of Lordy and Big Mama
When she dances she sings Creation Songs
She teaches me to live fully in Wild Delight



No comments:

Post a Comment