Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My March 24, 2016 haikus


My March 24, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of perfection
to my eyes' gazing

~Let me abide in
this wondrously beautiful
world in loving ways

~I am thankful for
the ways divine order works
in the life I live

~I give up patterns
of worry and stress and fear
and let love's light shine

~Trust comes with Problems
solved Healings experienced
and Challenges met

~I raise my thoughts and
my feelings upward to the
light of divine love

~Centering myself
in faith and trust I allow
divine unfolding

~I grow upward to
become the perfect flower
that I truly am

~The Father gives to
Mother Earth and she feeds me
nourishing my soul

~Waters of the Earth
and Waters of Spirit fill
me and make me whole
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment