Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My May 2, 2016 haikus


My May 2, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Responsibility to
my listening ears

~What voice is calling
me from the business of
my day to find peace?

~Open my ears to
hear the Divine calling me
Let me heed the calls

~I pray and open
myself to the Divine flow
of love and goodness

~Inspiration comes
Guidance comes for problems and
my fears fade away

~Whatever I need
I pray for the best outcome
and move forth in faith

~I hold the high watch
and affirm the highest good
for all in our world

~Divine light shining
on and in us inspires
Blesses and guides us

~We are lifted up
in Spirit when we pray for
each other each day

~Through dark nights and days
of sunlight we witness and
share sorrows and joys
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment