Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 14, 2016 Valentines haikus


My February 14, 2016
Valentines haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Fullness to
my worship at church

~Am I looking with
unveiled face at Lordy and
Big Mama today?

~Does my life mirror
Christ? Do my actions look like
ones He would do?

~Do I help others
as He did? Do I love them
as She taught me to?

~Am I putting off
worldly qualities like wrath
anger and bad words?

~Am I putting on
Christ qualities like kindness
and humility?

~Am I being love
like Lady Wisdom Our Big
Mama does this day?

~Do I let all that
I do be done in love as
She has shown me?

~As I learn about
the power of love I choose
to express it now

~Am I tapping in
to my heart energy and
shifting my focus?

~Am I bringing my
attention to my wellspring
of love within me?

~Am I relaxing
dropping my attention from
my head to my heart?

~Peace and connection
radiate out around the
globe from my prayers

~I give kindness to
all I see and send love to
those at a distance
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment