Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 15, 2016 haikus


My February 15, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Uniqueness
to my potentials

~What am I going
to water so it has a
chance to live today?

~What do I choose to
believe that brings grace to those
I meet on my path?

~I am grateful I
am free and unlimited
Where am I going?

~My heart expresses
my divine potential in
to my daily life

~I exercise with
Yoga and dedicate my
attention to y'all

~I explore where my
curious mind leads me and
honor all others

~Each one of us has
unlimited potential
for good in our lives

~I can claim freedom
for myself and all people
Ev'rywhere on earth

~What am I being
called to experience in
my own unique way?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment