Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My February 16, 2016 haikus


My February 16, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Growth to my
relation with Her

~Mother come out of
your web and show your face to
me so I can see

~Mother I long to
be with you all the days
long and through my nights

~Fill me up with your
Wisdom ways Gift to me your
Compassion for all

~Change my heart and let
me never undervalue
your power to change

~Your power can bring
Joy into the lives of those
lost in deep sadness

~Anchor me in life
love and wholeness Let me move
mountains like Jesus

~Let the she and the
he energies in me weave
good into our world

~Tell me your stories
Inspire my visions Help
me to love life large

~Imagination
Affirmation Action and
Prayer are my tools

~Am I letting your
divinity infuse all
that is unfolding?

~Faith is assurance
of things hopes for Conviction
of things not yet seen

~I believe in you
Show me how to reveal you
to others in need
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment