Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 17, 2016 haikus


My February 17, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
Connectedness between Big
Mama and Lordy

~How can I be the
link between Mother Earth and
Father Sky this day?

~What Divine visits
bring me interpretations
that show me the ways?

~What messengers are
being sent into my day?
Am I listening?

~Am I offering
my gifts in thankful service
to others I meet?

~Am I expressing
Kindness to all Asking how
their day is going?

~Can I move past my
judgements to see all as my
brother or sister?

~Am I drawing from
a foundation of love and
care for all of life?

~Am I taking time
to observe Nature and what
is inside of me?

~Do my loving words
and thoughtful actions make our
world a better place?

~Are we greeting one
another with a holy
kiss as our paths cross?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment