Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2016

My February 18, 2016 haikus


My February 18, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Oneness to
my relationships

~Big Mama where will
I see you in this day? Where
will I find your Light?

~What is the basic
pattern that makes us all be
in relationship?

~I listen to my
inner guidance and center
myself in heart space

~Right now I am in
spiritual resources that
answer all my needs

~I breathe in Grace and
Clarity I ask and trust
looking for answers

~I am open to
receive answers from Dreams Words
and quiet knowing

~Presence and Spirit
have infinite ways to gift
communication

~I open my heart
mind and all of my senses
to receive blessings
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment