Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

April 19, 2016 Big OLD Trees


April 19, 2016 at 6:40pm

Armstrong Woods in California



Walked in a redwood forest (awesomely sacred like being in a cathedral of trees ) and ate lunch @ a restaurant called River's End overlooking where the Russian River flows into the Pacific. There were sea lion mamas and babies (maybe a hundred of them!) with my friend RM friend Katie. If you ever go to the River's End Restauranr be sure to order the Creme Brulet (sp?) for 2. [as she has already told y'all]
Then my friend RM friend Cathy and her husband Keith came. They took me out to dinner @ Willie's in Healdsburg and then we sat around the fire pit @ L&M Motel talking. Gonna answer my Red Madonna emails and sleep until I wake up.
Zzzzz.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment