Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

March 30, 2016 No. 1~ BLESSINGS OF THE MAGDALENE

 March 30, 2016 at 11:07am


I noticed your name in the list of goddesses, Maya and it made me stop and wonder if someday farther on down the road people will look back and see Shiloh's name and her ancestors~ Mama Carin, Sue and Lenore and find paintings of all Shiloh's Red Thread Ladies and talk about how we shifted the energies and wove new ways of being into the fabric that is the matrix of our world.
I am looking at your
No. 1~ BLESSINGS OF THE MAGDALENE
and reading your words written on the back:

I have watched my own metamorphosis
and no butterfly shall ever know the
beauty of my unfoldment.

For surely the hand of our Great Mother
is in mine even as her breath fills my lungs.

No step I take shall ever be alone for
She truly makes my very shadow yet also
shines in the eyes of my children.

Her love is my life and will take me
wherever I was meant to be.

At last I AM at peace,
cradled in the womb of the Universe
and that blackness has
become my light.
~~~
I can't take in your creation Maya
and not think that someone stumbling upon it
one day in the future
and wonder what goddesses
created the very beauty
of the world they are living in.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment