Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 8, 2016

My April 18, 2016 haikus


My April 18, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Freedom to
my day's wanderings

.~Do I remember
I am inscribed on the palms
of Creator's hands?

~What blessings and grace
will I discover as I
wander through this day?

~Life courses through each
cell and ev'ry atom of
my being here now

~I have access to
all the wisdom I come to
deep understandings

~The powers that be
flow through me and I'm living
in Amazing Grace

~Beauty surrounds me
The quiet beauty of new
flowers feeds my soul

~I share my life with
those I love and my petals
open to the sun

~Love Light and Laughter
are growing into this day
My light is shining
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment